Commitment to Rules on Investment: The Developing Countries' Stake
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horn, Henrik & Tangerås, Thomas, 2016.
"Economics and Politics of International Investment Agreements,"
Working Paper Series
1140, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Henrik Horn & Thomas Tangerås, 2017. "Economics and Politics of International Investment Agreements," RSCAS Working Papers 2017/19, European University Institute.
- Horn, Henrik & Tangerï¿½s, Thomas, 2017. "Economics and Politics of International Investment Agreements," CEPR Discussion Papers 11879, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alessandro Turrini & Dieter M. Urban, 2008. "A Theoretical Perspective on Multilateral Agreements on Investment," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(5), pages 1023-1043, November.
- Aisbett Emma & Karp Larry & McAusland Carol, 2010.
"Compensation for Indirect Expropriation in International Investment Agreements: Implications of National Treatment and Rights to Invest,"
Journal of Globalization and Development,
De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-35, December.
- Emma Aisbett & Larry Karp & Carol McAusland, 2010. "Compensation for Indirect Expropriation in International Investment Agreements: Implications of National Treatment and Rights to Invest," CEPR Discussion Papers 648, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- repec:spr:weltar:v:154:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10290-017-0285-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bonnitcha, Jonathan & Skovgaard Poulsen, Lauge N. & Waibel, Michael, 2017. "The Political Economy of the Investment Treaty Regime," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198719557.
- Dieter M. Urban, 2006. "Multilateral Investment Agreement in a Political Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 1830, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aisbett, Emma & Busse, Matthias & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2016. "Bilateral investment treaties do work: Until they don't," Kiel Working Papers 2021, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Emma Aisbett, 2010. "Powerful Multinational or Persecuted Foreigners: ‘Foreignness’ and Influence over Government," CEPR Discussion Papers 638, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:9:y:2001:i:2:p:287-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.