World Rice Outlook International Rice Baseline Projections, 2011-2020
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wailes, Eric J. & Chavez, Eddie C., 2011. "2011 Updated Arkansas Global Rice Model," Staff Papers 102650, University of Arkansas, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness.
- repec:fpr:ifpric:9780896292499-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yu, T. Edward & Tokgoz, Simla & Wailes, Eric & Chavez, Eddie C., 2017.
"A quantitative analysis of trade policy responses to higher world agricultural commodity prices:,"
IFPRI book chapters,in: Agriculture, development, and the global trading system: 2000– 2015, chapter 11
International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Edward Yu, Tun-Hsiang & Tokgoz, Simla & Wailes, Eric & Chavez, Eddie, 2011. "A quantitative analysis of trade policy responses to higher world agricultural commodity prices," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 545-561, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wailes, Eric J. & Chavez, Eddie C., 2012. "International Rice Baseline with Deterministic and Stochastic Projections, 2012-2021," Staff Papers 123203, University of Arkansas, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational rice; baseline projections; policy; Arkansas Global Rice Model; Agricultural and Food Policy; International Development; C02; F01; F14; F17; Q17; Q18; R11;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uarksp:112998. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauarus.html .