Partial Factor Productivity, Agronomic Efficiency, and Economic Analyses of Maize in Wheat-Maize Cropping System in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hanson, James C. & McConnell, Kenneth E., 2008. "Simulated Trading for Maryland's Nitrogen Loadings in the Chesapeake Bay," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 37(2), October.
- Metcalfe, Todd & Bosch, Darrell J. & Pease, James W. & Alley, Mark M. & Phillips, Steve B., 2007. "Yield Reserve Program Costs in the Virginia Coastal Plain," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 36(2), October.
- Ribaudo, Marc O. & Heimlich, Ralph & Peters, Mark, 2005. "Nitrogen sources and Gulf hypoxia: potential for environmental credit trading," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 159-168, January.
More about this item
Keywordsmaize; Zea mays L.; planting density; nitrogen; agronomic efficiency; economics; Crop Production/Industries; Farm Management; International Development; Production Economics; Productivity Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-02-07 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-02-07 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EFF-2009-02-07 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeana:46747. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .