Report NEP-CWA-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jha, Saumitra, 2008. "Trade, Institutions and Religious Tolerance: Evidence from India," Research Papers 2004, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Telecom Regulatory Authority of India TRAI, 2009. "Consultation Paper on Licensing Issues Related to Next Generation Networks," Working Papers id:1851, eSocialSciences.
- Munshi, Kaivan & Rosenzweig, Mark, 2008. "The Efficacy of Parochial Politics: Caste, Commitment, and Competence in Indian Local Government," Working Papers 53, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Coxhead, Ian & Jayasuriya, Sisira, 2008. "The Rise of China and India and the Commodity Boom: Economic and Environmental Implications for Low-Income Countries," Staff Paper Series 528, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Qayyum, Abdul, 2008. "Does Monetary Policy Play Effective Role in Controlling Inflation in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 13080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Sheehan, 2009. "Beyond Industrialization New Approaches to Development Strategy Based on the Service Sector," Working Papers id:1849, eSocialSciences.
- Coxhead, Ian & Li, Muqun, 2008. "Prospects for Skills-Based Export Growth in a Labour-Abundant, Resource-Rich Economy: Indonesia in Comparative Perspective," Staff Paper Series 524, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Atiq-ur-Rehman, Atiq-ur-Rehman & Anis, Hafsa, 2008. "Impact of Hydropower Projects on Economic Growth of AJK," MPRA Paper 13070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hirnissa, M.T & Habibullah, M.S. & Baharom, A.H., 2008. "Defense, Education and Health Expenditures in Selected Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 13107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amanullah & Almas, Lal K., 2009. "Partial Factor Productivity, Agronomic Efficiency, and Economic Analyses of Maize in Wheat-Maize Cropping System in Pakistan," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46747, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.