Impact of Hydropower Projects on Economic Growth of AJK
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Iqbal Khan, 1998. "Power Sector Development in Pakistan and Economic Policy Issues," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(4), pages 795-809.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:68-85 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Growth; Hydropower Project;
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-02-07 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2009-02-07 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2009-02-07 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13070. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .