Report NEP-PPM-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Binz-Scharf, Maria & Lazer, David, 2008. "A New Order of Things: Managing Novelty and Cooperation on E-Government Projects," Working Paper Series rwp08-048, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Engel, Eduardo & Fischer, Ronald, 2008. "Optimal Resource Extraction Contracts under Threat of Expropriation," Working Papers 34, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Engel, Eduardo & Fischer, Ronald & Galetovic, Alexander, 2008. "The Basic Public Finance of Public-Private Partnerships," Working Papers 35, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Petrolia, Daniel R. & Kim, Tae-Goun & Moore, Ross G. & Caffey, Rex H., 2009. "A Cost Analysis of Rapid Land-Building Technologies for Coastal Restoration in Louisiana," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46844, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Atiq-ur-Rehman, Atiq-ur-Rehman & Anis, Hafsa, 2008. "Impact of Hydropower Projects on Economic Growth of AJK," MPRA Paper 13070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MacGregor, Steven P. & Fontrodona, Joan, 2008. "Exploring the fit between CSR and innovation," IESE Research Papers D/759, IESE Business School.