Beef Producer Choice In Cattle Marketing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Williams, Brian R. & Raper, Kellie Curry & DeVuyst, Eric A. & Peel, Derrell S. & Lalman, David L. & Richards, Chris & Doye, Damona G., 2012. "Demographic Factors Affecting the Adoption of Multiple Value-Added Practices by Oklahoma Cow-Calf Producers," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119743, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bensemann, Jessica & Shadbolt, Nicola, 2015. "Farmersâ€™ Choice of Marketing Strategy: A Study of New Zealand Lamb Producers," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 18(3).
- Gillespie, Jeffrey & Sitienei, Isaac & Bhandari, Basu & Scaglia, Guillermo, 2016. "Grass-Fed Beef: How is it Marketed by US Producers?," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 19(2).
- Lewis, Karen & Griffith, Andrew & Boyer, Christopher & Rhinehart, Justin, 2015. "Returns to Retained Ownership through Finishing for Beef Cattle Originating from Tennessee," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196620, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Franken, Jason R.V. & Parcell, Joseph L. & Patterson, David J. & Smith, Michael F. & Poock, Scott, . "Cow-Calf Producer Interest in Retained Ownership," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia.
- McLeod, Elizabeth & Jensen, Kimberly & Griffith, Andrew & Lewis, Karen, 2017. "Tennessee Beef Producers' Willingness to Participate in a Tennessee Branded Beef Program," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252649, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:ags:jrapmc:122317 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin, Beutler & Fausti, Scott & Qasmi, Bashir, 2006. "Perspectives of Cow/Calf Producers in the Dakotas - Marketing Channel Selection," Issue Briefs 2006479, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Pope, Kelsey Frasier & Schroeder, Ted C. & Langemeier, Michael R. & Herbel, Kevin L., 2011.
"Cow-Calf Producer Risk Preference Impacts on Retained Ownership Strategies,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(04), pages 497-513, November.
- Pope, Kelsey Frasier & Schroeder, Ted C. & Langemeier, Michael R. & Herbel, Kevin L., 2011. "Cow-Calf Producer Risk Preference Impacts on Retained Ownership Strategies," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 43(04), November.
- Zimmerman, Lance C. & Schroeder, Ted C. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Olson, K.C. & Stokka, Gerald L. & Seeger, Jon T. & Grotelueschen, Dale M., 2012. "The Effect of Value-Added Management on Calf Prices at Superior Livestock Auction Video Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(1), April.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeaft:34792. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .