Food before Biodiesel Fuel?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gal Hochman & Scott Kaplan & Deepak Rajagopal & David Zilberman, 2012. "Biofuel and Food-Commodity Prices," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(3), pages 1-10, September.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2011.
"Interdependencies in the energy-bioenergy-food price systems: A cointegration analysis,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 326-348, January.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs, 2009. "Interdependencies in the Energy-Bioenergy-Food Price Systems: A Cointegration Analysis," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_06, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2010. "Interdependencies in the Energy-Bioenergy-Food Price Systems: A Cointegration Analysis," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61009, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- David Zilberman & Gal Hochman & Deepak Rajagopal & Steve Sexton & Govinda Timilsina, 2013. "The Impact of Biofuels on Commodity Food Prices: Assessment of Findings," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(2), pages 275-281.
- McPhail, Lihong Lu & Du, Xiaodong & Muhammad, Andrew, 2012.
"Disentangling Corn Price Volatility: The Role of Global Demand, Speculation, and Energy,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 44(03), August.
- McPhail, Lihong Lu & Du, Xiaodong & Muhammad, Andrew, 2012. "Disentangling Corn Price Volatility: The Role of Global Demand, Speculation, and Energy," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(03), pages 401-410, August.
- Stefan Busse & Bernhard Brümmer & Rico Ihle, 2012. "Price formation in the German biodiesel supply chain: a Markov-switching vector error-correction modeling approach," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 43(5), pages 545-560, September.
- Kristoufek, Ladislav & Janda, Karel & Zilberman, David, 2012. "Correlations between biofuels and related commodities before and during the food crisis: A taxonomy perspective," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1380-1391.
- McPhail, Lihong Lu, 2011. "Assessing the impact of US ethanol on fossil fuel markets: A structural VAR approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1177-1185.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David E. Allen & Chialin Chang & Michael McAleer & Abhay K Singh, 2018.
"A cointegration analysis of agricultural, energy and bio-fuel spot, and futures prices,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(7), pages 804-823, February.
- David E. Allen & Chialin Chang & Michael McAleer & Abhay K. Singh, 2016. "A Cointegration Analysis of Agricultural, Energy and Bio-Fuel Spot and Futures Prices," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-038/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Allen, D.E. & Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J. & Singh, A.K., 2016. "A Cointegration Analysis of Agricultural, Energy and Bio-Fuel Spot and Futures Prices," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2016-24, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Mohcine Bakhat & Klaas WŸrzburg, 2013. "Price Relationships of Crude Oil and Food Commodities," Working Papers fa06-2013, Economics for Energy.
More about this item
KeywordsBiodiesel; Corn; Soybean; Vector error correction model(VECM); Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Demand and Price Analysis; Environmental Economics and Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-02-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-02-16 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-02-16 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea13:143078. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.