Are Tomato-Spotted Wilt Virus Management Tactics Good Enough?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fonsah, Esendugue Greg, 2003. "Integrated Quality-Control Management Strategies In Banana Production, Packaging, And Marketing," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 34(01), March.
- Sergio H. Lence, 2007.
"Joint Estimation of Risk Preferences and Technology: Flexible Utility or Futility?,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(3), pages 581-598.
- Lence, Sergio H., 2007. "Joint Estimation of Risk Preferences and Technology: Flexible Utility of Futility?," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9980, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lence, Sergio H., 2009. "Joint Estimation of Risk Preferences and Technology: Flexible Utility or Futility?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13028, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Pannell, David J. & Malcolm, Bill & Kingwell, Ross S., 2000.
"Are we risking too much? Perspectives on risk in farm modelling,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 23(1), June.
- Pannell, David J. & Malcolm, Bill & Kingwell, Ross S., 2000. "Are we risking too much? Perspectives on risk in farm modelling," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 69-78, June.
- Pannell, David J. & Nordblom, Thomas L., 1998. "Impacts of risk aversion on whole-farm management in Syria," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(3), September.
- Grisley, William & Kellog, Earl, 1987. "Risk-taking preferences of farmers in northern Thailand: Measurements and implications," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 1(2), pages 127-142, June.
- Fonsah, Esendugue Greg & Ferrer, Myra Clarisse R. & Riley, David G. & Sparks, Stormy & Langston, David, 2010. "Cost and Benefit Analysis of Tomato Spotted Wilt Virus (TSWV) Management Technology in Georgia," 2010 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2010, Orlando, Florida 56386, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Grisley, William & Kellog, Earl, 1987. "Risk-Taking Preferences of Farmers in Northern Thailand: Measurements and Implications," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(2), June.
- Allen M. Featherstone & Gregory A. Ibendahl & J. Randy Winter & Aslihan Spaulding, 2005. "Farm financial structure," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 65(2), pages 97-117, July.
More about this item
KeywordsTomato-spotted wilt virus; pest and disease management; Bayesian logistic regression; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Farm Management; Food Security and Poverty; Production Economics; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Risk and Uncertainty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea12:119790. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .