Causative factors for changes in total factor productivity of Japanese agriculture under the era of climatic uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kuroda, Yoshimi, 1989. "Impacts of economies of scale and technological change on agricultural productivity in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 145-173, June.
- Jayasuriya, Rohan T., 2003. "Economic assessment of technological change and land degradation in agriculture: application to the Sri Lanka tea sector," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 405-423, December.
- Colin Thirtle & Jenifer Piesse & David Schimmelpfennig, 2008. "Modeling the length and shape of the R&D lag: an application to UK agricultural productivity," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(1), pages 73-85, July.
- Arega D. Alene, 2010. "Productivity growth and the effects of R&D in African agriculture," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(3-4), pages 223-238, May.
More about this item
Keywordsfertility of farmland; human factor; scale economies; public capital stock; knowledge capital stock; technological progress; Total Factor Productivity; Agricultural and Food Policy; Production Economics; Productivity Analysis; Public Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-02-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2012-02-08 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-FDG-2012-02-08 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea12:119727. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .