The Farm Business Environment and New Generation Cooperatives as an Innovation Strategy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goldsmith, Peter D. & Gow, Hamish R., 2005.
"Strategic Positioning Under Agricultural Structural Change: A Critique of Long Jump Co-operative Ventures,"
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review,
International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 8(02).
- Goldsmith, Peter D. & Gow, Hamish R., 2000. "Strategic Positioning Under Agricultural Structural Change: A Critique of Long Jump Co-operative Ventures," 2000 Annual Meeting, December 12-13 31809, NCERA-194 Research on Cooperatives.
- Goldsmith, Peter D. & Gow, Hamish R., 2001. "Strategic Positioning Under Agricultural Structural Change: A Critique Of Long Jump Co-Operative Ventures," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20645, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rosenzweig, Mark R & Binswanger, Hans P, 1993.
"Wealth, Weather Risk and the Composition and Profitability of Agricultural Investments,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(416), pages 56-78, January.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Binswanger, Hans P., 1989. "Wealth, Weather Risk and the Composition and Profitability of Agricultural Investments," Bulletins 7455, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Binswanger, Hans P., 1992. "Wealth, weather risk, and the composition and profitability of agricultural investments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1055, The World Bank.
- Stam, Jerome M., 1996. "Are Farmer Bankruptcies A Good Indicator of Rural Financial Stress?," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33675, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- McArthur, Angeline W. & Nystrom, Paul C., 1991. "Environmental dynamism, complexity, and munificence as moderators of strategy-performance relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 349-361, December.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ncertw:31826. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daksuus.html .