The Farm Business Environment and New Generation Cooperatives as an Innovation Strategy
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2002|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 342 Waters Hall, Manhattan, Kansas 66506|
Web page: http://www.agecon.k-state.edu/accc/ncr194
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Binswanger, Hans P., 1992.
"Wealth, weather risk, and the composition and profitability of agricultural investments,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1055, The World Bank.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R & Binswanger, Hans P, 1993. "Wealth, Weather Risk and the Composition and Profitability of Agricultural Investments," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(416), pages 56-78, January.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Binswanger, Hans P., 1989. "Wealth, Weather Risk and the Composition and Profitability of Agricultural Investments," Bulletins 7455, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Stam, Jerome M., 1996. "Are Farmer Bankruptcies A Good Indicator of Rural Financial Stress?," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33675, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Goldsmith, Peter D. & Gow, Hamish R., 2005.
"Strategic Positioning Under Agricultural Structural Change: A Critique of Long Jump Co-operative Ventures,"
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review,
International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 8(02).
- Goldsmith, Peter D. & Gow, Hamish R., 2000. "Strategic Positioning Under Agricultural Structural Change: A Critique of Long Jump Co-operative Ventures," 2000 Annual Meeting, December 12-13 31809, NCERA-194 Research on Cooperatives.
- Goldsmith, Peter D. & Gow, Hamish R., 2001. "Strategic Positioning Under Agricultural Structural Change: A Critique Of Long Jump Co-Operative Ventures," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20645, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- McArthur, Angeline W. & Nystrom, Paul C., 1991. "Environmental dynamism, complexity, and munificence as moderators of strategy-performance relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 349-361, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ncertw:31826. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.