Environmental dynamism, complexity, and munificence as moderators of strategy-performance relationships
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel, Francis & Lohrke, Franz T. & Fornaciari, Charles J. & Turner, R. Jr., 2004. "Slack resources and firm performance: a meta-analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 565-574, June.
- Greenley, Gordon E. & Oktemgil, Mehmet, 1997. "An Investigation of Modulator Effects on Alignment Skill," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 93-105, June.
- Jean-Marie Nkongolo-Bakenda & Elie Chrysostome, 2013. "Engaging diasporas as international entrepreneurs in developing countries: In search of determinants," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 30-64, March.
- Arash Najmaei, 2016. "Revisiting The Modularity-Performance Nexus: Business Model Innovation As A Missing Mechanism," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(07), pages 1-41, October.
- Bradley, Steven W. & Wiklund, Johan & Shepherd, Dean A., 2011. "Swinging a double-edged sword: The effect of slack on entrepreneurial management and growth," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 537-554, September.
- Guo, Liang & Wei, Yinghong Susan & Sharma, Ruchi & Rong, Ke, 2017. "Investigating e-business models’ value retention for start-ups: The moderating role of venture capital investment intensity," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 186(C), pages 33-45.
- Goldsmith, Peter D. & Kane, Samuel, 2002. "The Farm Business Environment and New Generation Cooperatives as an Innovation Strategy," 2002 Annual Meeting, November 13 31826, NCERA-194 Research on Cooperatives.
- Hill, John W. & Zeller, Thomas L., 2008. "The new value imperative for privately held companies: The why, what, and how of value management strategy," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 541-553.
- repec:spr:scient:v:82:y:2010:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-009-0039-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andersen, Torben Juul, 2012. "Multinational risk and performance outcomes: Effects of knowledge intensity and industry context," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 239-252.
- Balabanis, George I. & Katsikea, Eva. S., 2003. "Being an entrepreneurial exporter: does it pay?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 233-252, April.
- Olson, Patricia D. & Zuiker, Virginia S. & Danes, Sharon M. & Stafford, Kathryn & Heck, Ramona K. Z. & Duncan, Karen A., 2003. "The impact of the family and the business on family business sustainability," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 639-666, September.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:538-:d:132314 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oktemgil, Mehmet & Greenley, Gordon E. & Broderick, Amanda J., 2000. "An empirical study of isolating mechanisms in UK companies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(3), pages 638-655, May.
- Cannon, Alan R., 2008. "Inventory improvement and financial performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 581-593, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:23:y:1991:i:4:p:349-361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.