The Impact of Investments in Maize Research and Dissemination in Zambia Part I: Main Report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boughton, Duncan & Frahan, Bruno Henry de, 1994. "Agricultural Research Impact Assessment: The Case of Maize Technology Adoption in Southern Mali," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54729, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:srbeha:v:34:y:2017:i:4:p:386-400 is not listed on IDEAS
- Byerlee, Derek & Heisey, Paul W., 1996. "Past and potential impacts of maize research in sub-Saharan Africa: a critical assessment," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 255-277, July.
- Melinda Smale & Eliab Simpungwe & Ekin Birol & Girma Tesfahun Kassie & Hugo de Groote & Raphael Mutale, 2015.
"The Changing Structure of the Maize Seed Industry in Zambia: Prospects for Orange Maize,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(1), pages 132-146, January.
- Smale, Melinda & Simpungwe, Eliab & Birol, Ekin & De Groote, Hugo & Mutale, Raphael, 2013. "The Changing Structure of the Maize Seed Industry in Zambia: Prospects for Orange Maize," 2013 Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161476, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Spencer, Dunstan S.C. & Badiane, Ousmane, 1995. "Agriculture and Economic Recovery in African Countries," 1994 Conference, August 22-29, 1994, Harare, Zimbabwe 183375, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Masters, William A. & Bedingar, Touba & Oehmke, James F., 1998. "The impact of agricultural research in Africa: aggregate and case study evidence," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 19(1-2), pages 81-86, September.
- Andreas Gerber, 2016. "Short-Term Success versus Long-Term Failure: A Simulation-Based Approach for Understanding the Potential of Zambia’s Fertilizer Subsidy Program in Enhancing Maize Availability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-17, October.
- Maredia, Mywish K. & Byerlee, Derek & Pee, Peter, 2000. "Impacts of food crop improvement research: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 531-559, October.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midiwp:54732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.