Recommendations on Sample Design for Post-Harvest Surveys in Zambia Based on the 2000 Census
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nijhoff, Jan J. & Tembo, Gelson & Shaffer, James D. & Jayne, Thomas S. & Shawa, Julius J., 2003. "How Will the Proposed Crop Marketing Authority Affect Food Market Performance in Zambia? An ex Ante Assessment to Inform Government Deliberation," Food Security Collaborative Policy Briefs 54611, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Poulton, Colin & Gibbon, Peter & Hanyani-Mlambo, Benjamine & Kydd, Jonathan & Maro, Wilbald & Larsen, Marianne Nylandsted & Osorio, Afonso & Tschirley, David & Zulu, Ballard, 2004. "Competition and Coordination in Liberalized African Cotton Market Systems," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 519-536, March.
- Kelly, Valerie A., 2000. "Sahelian Input Markets: Recent Progress And Remaining Challenges," Staff Papers 11510, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Tschirley, David L. & Zulu, Ballard, 2003. "Zambian Cotton in a Regional Context: Performance under Liberalization and Future Challenges," Food Security Collaborative Policy Briefs 54610, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Tschirley, David L. & Weber, Michael T., 1994. "Food security strategies under extremely adverse conditions: The determinants of household income and consumption in rural Mozambique," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 159-173, February.
- Haggblade, Steven & Tembo, Gelson, 2003. "Conservation farming in Zambia:," EPTD discussion papers 108, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mason, Nicole M. & Jayne, T.S. & Chapoto, Antony & Myers, Robert J., 2010.
"A Test of the New Variant Famine Hypothesis: Panel Survey Evidence from Zambia,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 356-368, March.
- Mason, Nicole M. & Jayne, Thomas S. & Chapoto, Antony & Myers, Robert J., 2009. "A Test of the New Variant Famine Hypothesis: Panel Survey Evidence from Zambia," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51485, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hichaambwa, Munguzwe & Tschirley, David L., 2006. "Zambia Horticultural Rapid Appraisal: Understanding the Domestic Value Chains of Fresh Fruits and Vegetables," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 54476, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsfood security; food policy; Zambia post-harvest survey; Crop Production/Industries; Q18;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midcwp:54468. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .