The Social Capital Foundations Of Trust In Global Agri-Food System Transactions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Allan Schmid, A. & Robison, Lindon J., 1995. "Applications of Social Capital Theory," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(01), pages 59-66, July.
- Erin Anderson & Hubert Gatignon, 1986. "Modes of Foreign Entry: A Transaction Cost Analysis and Propositions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 17(3), pages 1-26, September.
- Stephen Knack & Philip Keefer, 1997. "Does Social Capital Have an Economic Payoff? A Cross-Country Investigation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1251-1288.
- Robison, Lindon J. & Siles, Marcelo E., 1998. "Social Capital And Organizations," Staff Papers 11537, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Lindon Robison & A. Allan Schmid & Marcelo Siles, 2002. "Is Social Capital Really Capital?," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 60(1), pages 1-21.
- Martin, Larry & Westgren, Randall & Schrader, Lee & Cousineau, Linda & Le Roc'h, Nathalie & Paguaga, Roger & Amanor-Boadu, Vincent, 1993. "Alternative Business Linkages: The Case of the Poultry Industry," Working Papers 244123, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kirsten, J, 2002.
"Forty Years Of Agricultural Economics Scholarship And Practice In South Africa: A Time To Challenge The Consensus And Refocus Our Intellectual Work,"
Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 41(4), December.
- Kirsten, Johann F., 2002. "Forty Years Of Agricultural Economics Scholarship And Practice In South Africa: A Time To Challenge The Consensus And Refocus Our Intellectual Work," Working Papers 18069, University of Pretoria, Department of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Rural Development.
- Cormier, Kelley, 2001. "Farm Restructuring In Kazakhstan: An Institutional Economics Approach," Agricultural Economic Report Series 10949, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Robison, Lindon J. & Schmid, A. Allan & Barry, Peter J., 2002.
"The Role of Social Capital in the Industrialization of the Food System,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 31(1), April.
- Robison, Lindon J. & Schmid, A. Allan & Barry, Peter J., 2002. "The Role of Social Capital in the Industrialization of the Food System," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 15-24, April.
- Kirsten, Johann F., 2004. "Expanding the Frontiers of Agricultural Economics to Meet the Future Challenges of Agricultural Development," 2004 Inaugural Symposium, December 6-8, 2004, Nairobi, Kenya 9519, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Bronisz, Urszula & van Ophem, Johan & Heijman, Wim, 2014. "The impact of intellectual and social capital on the competitiveness of Polish regions," Problems of World Agriculture / Problemy Rolnictwa Åšwiatowego, WydziaÅ‚ Nauk Ekonomicznych, Uniwersytet Warszawski, vol. 14(29).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midasp:11490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.