Social Capital And Organizations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Holtzman, John S., 1986. "Rapid Reconnaissance Guidelines for Agricultural Marketing and Food System Research in Developing Countries," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54741, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- James Duncan Shaffer, 1973. "On the Concept of Subsector Studies," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 55(2), pages 333-335.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sander A. Rangel J., Jorge E. Saíz V., 2010. "Índice de Gestión Social Empresarial (IGS): una aplicación de la medición de capital social," REVISTA CIFE, UNIVERSIDAD SANTO TOMÁS, December.
- Peterson, H. Christopher & Robison, Lindon J. & Siles, Marcelo E., 1999. "The Social Capital Foundations Of Trust In Global Agri-Food System Transactions," Staff Papers 11490, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Patricia López Rodríguez & Isidro Soloaga & Rodolfo de la Torre García, 2012. "Capital social y políticas públicas: análisis del efecto del programa de coinversión social sobre las organizaciones de la sociedad civil," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2012-02, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutional and Behavioral Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midasp:11537. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.