The Response Of Cereals Traders To Agricultural Market Reform In Mali
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Staatz, John M. & Dione, Josue & Dembele, N. Nango, 1989. "Cereals market liberalization in Mali," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 703-718, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dembele, Niama Nango, 2001. "Sécurité alimentaire en Afrique Sub-saharienne: Quelle Stratégie de Réalisation?," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 55455, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Higgins, Nathaniel & Hintermann, Beat & Brown, Molly E., 2015.
"A model of West African millet prices in rural markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 33-43.
- Molly E. Brown & Nathaniel Higgins & Beat Hintermann, 2009. "A Model of West African Millet Prices in Rural Markets," CEPE Working paper series 09-69, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Brown, Molly & Higgins, Nathaniel & Hintermann, Beat, 2013. "A Model of West African Millet Prices in Rural Markets," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150714, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kizito, Andrew M., 2009. "Estimating the Benefits from Improved Market Information," Graduate Research Masters Degree Plan B Papers 48844, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Kelly, Valerie A. & Murekezi, Abdoul Karim & Me-Nsope, Nathalie Mongue & Perakis, Sonja Melissa & Mather, David, 2013. "Cereal Market Dynamics: The Malian Experience from the 1990s to Present," Food Security International Development Working Papers 146935, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midasp:11476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .