Comparison at Dairy Farm Level of Different Policies to Decrease Nutrient Losses to Ground and Surface Waters in the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oecd, 2005. "Manure Policy and MINAS: Regulating Nitrogen and Phosphorus Surpluses in Agriculture of the Netherlands," OECD Papers, OECD Publishing, vol. 5(5), pages 1-47.
- Berentsen, P. B. M. & Giesen, G. W. J., 1995. "An environmental-economic model at farm level to analyse institutional and technical change in dairy farming," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 153-175.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Skevas, Ioannis & Zhu, Xueqin & Shestalova, Victoria & Emvalomatis, Grigorios, 2018. "The Impact of Agri-Environmental Policies and Production Intensification on the Environmental Performance of Dutch Dairy Farms," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 43(3), September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Groeneveld, Rolf A. & Wesseler, Justus & Berentsen, Paul B.M., 2013.
"Dominos in the dairy: An analysis of transgenic maize in Dutch dairy farming,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 107-116.
- Groeneveld, Rolf A. & Wesseler, Justus & Berentsen, Paul B.M., 2011. "Dominos in the dairy: An analysis of transgenic maize in Dutch dairy farming," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114595, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Skevas, Theodoros & Stefanou, Spiro E. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2010. "Do Farmers Internalise External Impacts of Pesticides in Production?," 120th Seminar, September 2-4, 2010, Chania, Crete 109403, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Graeme J. Doole & Alvaro J. Romera & Alfredo A. Adler, 2012. "A Mathematical Optimisation Model of a New Zealand Dairy Farm: The Integrated Dairy Enterprise (IDEA) Framework," Working Papers in Economics 12/01, University of Waikato.
- Berentsen, Paul B.M. & Hendriksen, Astrid & Heijman, Wim J.M. & van Vlokhoven, Haske A., 2007. "Costs and benefits of on-farm nature conservation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 571-579, May.
- Ramsden, S. & Gibbons, J. & Wilson, P., 1999. "Impacts of changing relative prices on farm level dairy production in the UK," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 201-215, December.
- Lally, Breda & van Rensburg, Tom M., 2014. "Reducing nitrogen applications on Irish dairy farms: effectiveness and efficiency of different strategies," International Journal of Agricultural Management, Institute of Agricultural Management, vol. 4(1), October.
- Lelyon, Baptiste & Daniel, Karine & Chatellier, Vincent, 2008. "Decoupling and prices: determinant of dairy farmers’ choices? A model to analyse impacts of the 2003 CAP reform," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44250, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- van Calker, K.J. & Berentsen, P.B.M. & de Boer, I.J.M. & Giesen, G.W.J. & Huirne, R.B.M., 2007. "Modelling worker physical health and societal sustainability at farm level: An application to conventional and organic dairy farming," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 205-219, May.
- Le Gal, P.-Y. & Dugué, P. & Faure, G. & Novak, S., 2011. "How does research address the design of innovative agricultural production systems at the farm level? A review," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(9), pages 714-728.
- van de Ven, G.W.J. & van Keulen, H., 2007. "A mathematical approach to comparing environmental and economic goals in dairy farming: Identifying strategic development options," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 231-246, May.
- van Boxmeer, Emma & Modernel, Pablo & Viets, Theo, 2021. "Environmental and economic performance of Dutch dairy farms on peat soil," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 193(C).
- Angus, A.J. & Hodge, I.D. & Sutton, M.A., 2006.
"Ammonia abatement strategies in livestock production: A case study of a poultry installation,"
Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 204-222, July.
- Angus, Andrew J. & Hodge, Ian D. & Sutton, M.A., 2005. "Ammonia Abatement Strategies In Livestock Production: A Case Study Of A Poultry Installation," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Discussion Papers 31932, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economy.
- Angus, A.J & Ian Hodge, 2005. "Ammonia Abatement Strategies in Livestock Production: A Case Study of a Poultry Installation," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 01.2005, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2005.
- van Calker, K.J. & Berentsen, P.B.M. & Giesen, G.W.J. & Huirne, R.B.M., 2008. "Maximising sustainability of Dutch dairy farming systems for different stakeholders: A modelling approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 407-419, April.
- Briner, Simon & Finger, Robert, 2012. "Bio-economic modelling of decisions under yield and price risk for suckler cow farms," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122547, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Line Hansen & Lars Hansen, 2014.
"Can Non-point Phosphorus Emissions from Agriculture be Regulated Efficiently Using Input-Output Taxes?,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 58(1), pages 109-125, May.
- Line Block Hansen & Lars Gårn Hansen, 2012. "Can Non-point Phosphorus Emissions from Agriculture be Regulated efficiently using Input-Output Taxes?," IFRO Working Paper 2012/4, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Flaten, O. & Bakken, A.K. & Randby, Å.T., 2015. "The profitability of harvesting grass silages at early maturity stages: An analysis of dairy farming systems in Norway," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 85-95.
- van Calker, Klaas Jan & Berentsen, Paul B.M. & De Boer, Imke J.M. & Giesen, G.W.J. & Huirne, Ruud B.M., 2003. "An LP-Model to Analyse Economic and Ecological Sustainability in Dutch Dairy Farming," 14th Congress, Perth, Western Australia, August 10-15, 2003 24361, International Farm Management Association.
- Vayssières, Jonathan & Guerrin, François & Paillat, Jean-Marie & Lecomte, Philippe, 2009. "GAMEDE: A global activity model for evaluating the sustainability of dairy enterprises Part I - Whole-farm dynamic model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 128-138, July.
- Tzemi, Domna & Breen, James, 2019. "Reducing greenhouse gas emissions through the use of urease inhibitors: A farm level analysis," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 394(C), pages 18-26.
- Schouten, Marleen A.H. & Gaaff, Aris & Heijman, Wim J.M., 2008. "Less Favoured Area Measure in the Netherlands: a welcome or negligible addition?," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44382, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifma05:24290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ifmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ifmaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.