Classifying, Measuring and Analyzing WTO Domestic Support in Agriculture: Some Conceptual Distinctions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Brink, Lars, 2007. "Classifying, Measuring and Analyzing WTO Domestic Support in Agriculture: Some Conceptual Distinctions," Working Papers 7337, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
References listed on IDEAS
- Keith Walsh & Martina Brockmeier & Alan Matthews, 2005. "Implications of Domestic Support Disciplines for Further Agricultural Trade Liberalization," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp99, IIIS.
- Baffes, John & De Gorter, Harry, 2005. "Disciplining agricultural support through decoupling," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3533, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franck Galtier, 2015. "Identifying, estimating and correcting the biases in WTO rules on public stocks: a proposal for the post-Bali food security agenda," Working Papers hal-01295403, HAL.
- Galtier, F., 2015. "Identifying, estimating and correcting the biases in WTO rules on public stocks. A proposal for the post-Bali food security agenda," Working Papers MOISA 201505, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- McCalla, Alex F., 2007. "Implications of WTO Developments for Market Integration," 2007 NAAMIC Workshop IV: Contemporary Drivers of Integration 163900, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC).
- Wusheng Yu & Hans G. Jensen, 2010.
"China's Agricultural Policy Transition: Impacts of Recent Reforms and Future Scenarios,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 343-368.
- Yu, Wusheng & Jensen, Hans Grinsted, 2009. "China’s Agricultural Policy Transition: Impacts of Recent Reforms and Future Scenarios," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51682, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Blandford, David & Orden, David, 2008. "United States: Shadow WTO Agricultural Domestic Support Notifications," IFPRI discussion papers 821, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsWTO; agriculture; domestic support; Doha; AMS; de minimis; commitments; rules.; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iatrwp:14581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatrcea.html .