Cap and Food Security
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmitz, P. Michael, 1991. "Do Developed Exporting Countries Contribute To Food Security? The Case Of The Ec," Staff Papers 13351, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Sahn, David E & Sarris, Alexander H, 1991. "Structural Adjustment and the Welfare of Rural Smallholders: A Comparative Analysis from Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(2), pages 259-289, May.
- Koester, Ulrich, 1986. "Regional cooperation to improve food security in southern and eastern African countries:," Research reports 53, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- S. Tarditi & E. Croci Angelini, 1982. "Regional redistributive effects of common price support policies," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 9(3), pages 255-270.
- L. Jay Helms, 1985. "Errors in the Numerical Assessment of the Benefits of Price Stabilization," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(1), pages 93-100.
- Haddad, Lawrence & Kennedy, Eileen & Sullivan, Joan, 1994. "Choice of indicators for food security and nutrition monitoring," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 329-343, June.
- Babu, Suresh Chandra & Quinn, Victoria J., 1994. "Food security and nutrition monitoring in Africa: Introduction and historical background," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 211-217, June.
- Ravallion, Martin & Huppi, Monika, 1991. "Measuring Changes in Poverty: A Methodological Case Study of Indonesia during an Adjustment Period," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(1), pages 57-82, January.
- Eele, Graham, 1994. "Indicators for food security and nutrition monitoring: A review of experience from Southern Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 314-328, June.
- Hartmann, Monika & Schmitz, P. Michael, 1991. "Impact Of Ec'S Rebalancing Strategy On Developing Countries: The Case Of Feed," Staff Papers 14085, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Atkinson, Anthony B, 1991. "Comparing Poverty Rates Internationally: Lessons from Recent Studies in Developed Countries," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(1), pages 3-21, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frohberg, K. & Hartmann, M., 1998. "Die „effektive“ Protektion der Landwirtschaft in den MEL," Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 34.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaaeo7:198056. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.