Exports and Productivity in Canadian Food Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John R. Baldwin & Wulong Gu & Beiling Yan, 2013.
"Export Growth, Capacity Utilization, and Productivity Growth: Evidence from the Canadian Manufacturing Plants,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 59(4), pages 665-688, December.
- Baldwin, John R. Gu, Wulong Yan, Beiling, 2011. "Export Growth, Capacity Utilization and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Canadian Manufacturing Plants," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2011075e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- John Baldwin & Beiling Yan, 2012.
"Market Expansion and Productivity Growth: Do New Domestic Markets Matter as Much as New International Markets?,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 469-491, June.
- Baldwin, John R. Yan, Beiling, 2012. "Market Expansion and Productivity Growth: Do New Domestic Markets Matter As Much As New International Markets?," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2012078e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- De Hoyos, Rafael E. & Iacovone, Leonardo, 2013.
"Economic Performance under NAFTA: A Firm-Level Analysis of the Trade-productivity Linkages,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 180-193.
- De Hoyos, Rafael E. & Iacovone, Leonardo, 2011. "Economic performance under NAFTA : a firm-level analysis of the trade-productivity linkages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5661, The World Bank.
- David Greenaway & Richard Kneller, 2007. "Industry Differences in the Effect of Export Market Entry: Learning by Exporting?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 143(3), pages 416-432, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae18:277322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.