Productivity Growth and Materials Use in U. S. Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kyoji Fukao & Yukako Murakami, 2003.
"Do Foreign Firms Bring Greater Total Factor Productivity to Japan?,"
Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series
d03-04, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kyoji Fukao, 2004. "Do Foreign Firms Bring Greater Total Factor Productivity to Japan?," Discussion papers 04014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- B.K. Atrostic & Sang V. Nguyen, 2002. "Computer Networks and U.S. Manufacturing Plant Productivity: New Evidence from the CNUS Data," Working Papers 02-01, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Edquist, Harald & Henrekson, Magnus, 2004.
"Technological Breakthroughs and Productivity Growth,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
0562, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 23 Jan 2006.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Edquist, Harald, 2006. "Technological Breakthroughs and Productivity Growth," Working Paper Series 665, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Mark Doms & Eric J. Bartelsman, 2000.
"Understanding Productivity: Lessons from Longitudinal Microdata,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 569-594, September.
- Eric J. Bartelsman & Mark Doms, 2000. "Understanding productivity: lessons from longitudinal microdata," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-19, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fukao, Kyoji & Ito, Keiko & Kwon, Hyeog Ug, 2005.
"Do out-in M&As bring higher TFP to Japan? An empirical analysis based on micro-data on Japanese manufacturing firms,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 272-301, June.
- Kyoji Fukao & Keiko Ito & Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2004. "Do Out-In M&As Bring Higher TFP to Japan?: An Empirical Analysis Based on Micro-data on Japanese Manufacturing Firms," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-41, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kyoji Fukao & Keiko Ito & Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2005. "Do Out-In M&As Bring Higher TFP to Japan? An Empirical Analysis Based on Micro-data on Japanese Manufacturing Firms," Discussion papers 05005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Cummins, J.G., 1998.
"Taxation and the Sources of Growth: Estimates from United States Multinational Corporations,"
98-08, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Jason G. Cummins, 1998. "Taxation and the Sources of Growth: Estimates from United States Multinational Corporations," NBER Working Papers 6533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Szirmai, Adam & Van Dijk, Michiel, 2007. "The Micro-Dynamics of Catch Up in Indonesian Paper Manufacturing: An International Comparison of Plant-Level Performance," MERIT Working Papers 010, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Sang Nguyen & B.K. Atrostic, 2005. "Computer Investment, Computer Networks and Productivity," Working Papers 05-01, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Jason G. Cummins, 2000. "Taxation and the Sources of Growth: Estimates from U.S. Multinational Corporations," NBER Chapters,in: International Taxation and Multinational Activity, pages 231-264 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:101:y:1986:i:1:p:185-195.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.