Measuring The Recreational Value Of Open Spaces
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Feather, Peter & Shaw, W. Douglass, 1999.
"Estimating the Cost of Leisure Time for Recreation Demand Models,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 49-65, July.
- Feather, Peter & Shaw, W. Douglass, 1998. "Estimating The Cost Of Leisure Time For Recreation Demand Models," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20855, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hanemann, W Michael, 1984. "Discrete-Continuous Models of Consumer Demand," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 541-561, May.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Monfort, Alain & Trognon, Alain, 1984.
"Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Methods: Applications to Poisson Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 701-720, May.
- Gourieroux Christian & Monfort Alain & Trognon A, 1982. "Pseudo maximum lilelihood methods : applications to poisson models," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8203, CEPREMAP.
- Parsons George R. & Kealy Mary Jo, 1995. "A Demand Theory for Number of Trips in a Random Utility Model of Recreation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 357-367, November.
- Feather Peter & Hellerstein Daniel & Tomasi Theodore, 1995. "A Discrete-Count Model of Recreational Demand," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 214-227, September.
- George R. Parsons & Michael S. Needelman, 1992. "Site Aggregation in a Random Utility Model of Recreation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(4), pages 418-433.
- William Lockeretz, 1989. "Secondary Effects on Midwestern Agriculture of Metropolitan Development and Decreases in Farmland," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 65(3), pages 205-216.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:huaedp:15008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/agrhuil.html .