Secondary Effects on Midwestern Agriculture of Metropolitan Development and Decreases in Farmland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walid Oueslati & Julien Salanié & JunJie Wu, 2014.
"Urbanization and Agricultural Structural Adjustments: Some Lessons from European Cities,"
1442, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Walid Oueslati & Julien Salanié & Junjie Wu, 2014. "Urbanization and Agricultural Structural Adjustments: Some Lessons from European Cities," Working Papers halshs-01098773, HAL.
- Walid Oueslati & Julien Salanié & J. J. Wu, 2015. "Urbanization and agricultural structural adjustments: some lessons from European cities," Post-Print halshs-01208289, HAL.
- Lynch, Lori, 2003. "Do Agricultural Preservation Programs And Preferential Property Tax Programs Affect Farmland Conversion?," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22100, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Larson, Janelle M. & Findeis, Jill L. & Smith, Stephen M., 2001. "Agricultural Adaptation To Urbanization In Southeastern Pennsylvania," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 30(1), pages 1-12, April.
- Aliza Fleischer & Yacov Tsur, 2003. "Measuring the Recreational Value of Open Space," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 269-283, July.
- Paul Gottlieb, 2013. "Agricultural preservation, large-lot zoning, and real estate development in New Jersey, USA," ERSA conference papers ersa13p513, European Regional Science Association.
- Ranjan, Ram & Tapsuwan, Sorada, 2008. "Exit Timing Decisions under Land Speculation and Resource Scarcity in Agriculture," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 5998, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lynch, Lori & Carpenter, Janet, 2002. "Does The Farm Sector Have A Critical Mass?," Working Papers 28552, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Larson, Janelle M. & Findeis, Jill L. & Smith, Stephen M., 2000. "Locational Effects Of Urbanization On Agriculture In Southeastern Pennsylvania," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21885, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:65:y:1989:i:3:p:205-216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.