Nachbarschaftseffekte im ökologischen Landbau - Eine Analyse auf Ebene der Gemeindeverbände in Süddeutschland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eva Schmidtner & Christian Lippert & Barbara Engler & Anna Maria Häring & Jaochim Aurbacher & Stephan Dabbert, 2012. "Spatial distribution of organic farming in Germany: does neighbourhood matter?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 661-683, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriele Mack, 2012. "Spatial expansion of farm types and neighborhood influence – conversions to suckler cow farms in Switzerland," Journal of Socio-Economics in Agriculture (Until 2015: Yearbook of Socioeconomics in Agriculture), Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, vol. 5(1), pages 153-175.
- Mack, Gabriele, 2012. "Spatial expansion of farm types and neighborhood influence - conversions to specialized suckler cow farms in Switzerland," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 124849, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Fabio Bartolini & Gianluca Brunori & Laura Fastelli & Massimo Rovai, 2013. "Understanding the participation in agri-environmental schemes: evidence from Tuscany Region," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1084, European Regional Science Association.
- Xiaofeng Zhao & Yuqian Zheng & Xianjin Huang & Mei-Po Kwan & Yuntai Zhao, 2017. "The Effect of Urbanization and Farmland Transfer on the Spatial Patterns of Non-Grain Farmland in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(8), pages 1-19, August.
- Wollni, Meike & Andersson, Camilla I.M., 2013. "Spatial patterns of organic agriculture adoption: evidence from Honduras," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 146715, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Malek, Žiga & Tieskens, Koen F. & Verburg, Peter H., 2019. "Explaining the global spatial distribution of organic crop producers," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 176(C).
- Marco Pautasso & Anja Vieweger & A. MÃ¡rcia Barbosa, 2016. "Can the Adoption of Organic Farming Be Predicted by Biogeographic Factors? A French Case Study," Organic Farming, Librello publishing house, vol. 2(1), pages 23-27.
- Früh-Müller, Andrea & Bach, Martin & Breuer, Lutz & Hotes, Stefan & Koellner, Thomas & Krippes, Christian & Wolters, Volkmar, 2019. "The use of agri-environmental measures to address environmental pressures in Germany: Spatial mismatches and options for improvement," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 347-362.
- Laepple, Doris & Kelley, Hugh, 2014. "Spatial dependence in the adoption of organic drystock farming in Ireland," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182759, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fertő, Imre & Csonka, Arnold, 2017. "Válság- és agglomerációs hatások a magyarországi sertéstartásban [Crisis and agglomeration in Hungary s pig production]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 105-122.
- FranÃ§ois J Dessart & JesÃºs Barreiro-HurlÃ© & RenÃ© van Bavel, 2019. "Behavioural factors affecting the adoption of sustainable farming practices: a policy-oriented review," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 46(3), pages 417-471.
- Csonka, Arnold & Fertő, Imre, 2017. "Does Crisis Have Impact on the Agglomeration in the Hungarian Pork Sector?," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261418, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zorn, A. & Lippert, C. & Dabbert, S., 2013. "Zur Nichteinhaltung von Vorschriften des ökologischen Landbaus in Deutschland und in der Schweiz – Statistische Analyse einzelbetrieblicher Daten," Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 48, March.
- Zorn, Alexander & Lippert, Christian & Dabbert, Stephan, 2012. "Zur Nichteinhaltung Von Vorschriften Des Ökologischen Landbaus In Deutschland Und In Der Schweiz – Statistische Analyse Einzelbetrieblicher Daten," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 133414, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Cazzuffi, Chiara & Pereira-López, Mariana & Soloaga, Isidro, 2017.
"Local poverty reduction in Chile and Mexico: The role of food manufacturing growth,"
Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 160-185.
- Isidro Soloaga & Chiara Cazzuffi & Mariana Pereira, 2014. "Local poverty reduction in Chile and Mexico: The role of food manufacturing growth," Working Papers 0514, Universidad Iberoamericana, Department of Economics.
- Cazzuffi, Chiara & Lopex, Mariana & Soloaga, Isidro, 2015. "Local poverty reduction in Chile and Mexico: The role of food manufacturing growth," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211449, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Marasteanu, I. Julia & Jaenicke, Edward C., 2013. "Agglomeration and Spatial Dependence in Certified Organic Operations in the United States," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149551, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Corral, Paul & Radchenko, Natalia, 2017. "What’s So Spatial about Diversification in Nigeria?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 231-253.
- Bonfiglio, Andrea & Arzeni, Andrea, 2019. "Spatial distribution of organic farms and territorial context: An application to an Italian rural region," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), vol. 8(3), December.
- Wollni, Meike & Andersson, Camilla I.M., 2013. "Spatial effects in organic agriculture adoption in Honduras: the role of social conformity, positive externalities, and information," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149911, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nadine Würriehausen & Rico Ihle & Sebastian Lakner, 2015. "Price relationships between qualitatively differentiated agricultural products: organic and conventional wheat in Germany," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(2), pages 195-209, March.
- Niedermayr, Andreas & Kapfer, Martin & Kantelhardt, Jochen, 2016. "Using Econometric Models To Analyse The Spatial Distribution Of Oil Pumpkin Cultivation In Austria," 56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016 244886, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Storm, Hugo & Heckelei, Thomas, 2016. "Using Multiple Neighboring Interaction Effects In Spatial Regression Specifications To Reduce Omitted Variable Bias," 56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016 244763, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GER-2011-10-15 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gewi11:114501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gewisea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.