Understanding The Canada/United States Grains Dispute: Factors And Impacts
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1995|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1211 West 22nd St., Suite 216, Oak Brook, IL 60523-2197|
Phone: (630) 571-9393
Fax: (630) 571-9580
Web page: http://www.farmfoundation.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carter, Colin A. & MacLaren, Donald, 1995. "Trade Wars and CGE Modelling: Wheat Trade Between Canada and the United States," 1995 Conference (39th), February 14-16, 1995, Perth, Australia 148796, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Joseph J. Cordes & Arjo Klamer & Thomas C. Leonard, 1993. "Academic Rhetoric in the Policy Arena: The Case of Capital Gains Taxation," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 459-479, Fall.
- Nelson, Robert H, 1987. "The Economics Profession and the Making of Public Policy," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 49-91, March.
- Haley, Stephen L., 1995. "U.S. Imports Of Canadian Wheat: Estimating The Effect Of The U.S. Export Enhancement Program," Working Papers 51218, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Rivlin, Alice M, 1987. "Economics and the Political Process," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(1), pages 1-10, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ffaf95:16745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.