Understanding The Canada/United States Grains Dispute: Factors And Impacts
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1995|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1211 West 22nd St., Suite 216, Oak Brook, IL 60523-2197|
Phone: (630) 571-9393
Fax: (630) 571-9580
Web page: http://www.farmfoundation.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carter, Colin A. & MacLaren, Donald, 1995. "Trade Wars and CGE Modelling: Wheat Trade Between Canada and the United States," 1995 Conference (39th), February 14-16, 1995, Perth, Australia 148796, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Joseph J. Cordes & Arjo Klamer & Thomas C. Leonard, 1993. "Academic Rhetoric in the Policy Arena: The Case of Capital Gains Taxation," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 459-479, Fall.
- Nelson, Robert H, 1987. "The Economics Profession and the Making of Public Policy," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 49-91, March.
- Haley, Stephen L., 1995. "U.S. Imports Of Canadian Wheat: Estimating The Effect Of The U.S. Export Enhancement Program," Working Papers 51218, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Rivlin, Alice M, 1987. "Economics and the Political Process," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(1), pages 1-10, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ffaf95:16745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.