Understanding The Canada/United States Grains Dispute: Factors And Impacts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carter, Colin A. & MacLaren, Donald, 1995. "Trade Wars and CGE Modelling: Wheat Trade Between Canada and the United States," 1995 Conference (39th), February 14-16, 1995, Perth, Australia 148796, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Joseph J. Cordes & Arjo Klamer & Thomas C. Leonard, 1993. "Academic Rhetoric in the Policy Arena: The Case of Capital Gains Taxation," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 459-479, Fall.
- Nelson, Robert H, 1987. "The Economics Profession and the Making of Public Policy," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 49-91, March.
- Haley, Stephen L., 1995. "U.S. Imports Of Canadian Wheat: Estimating The Effect Of The U.S. Export Enhancement Program," Working Papers 51218, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Rivlin, Alice M, 1987. "Economics and the Political Process," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(1), pages 1-10, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Veeman, Michele M., 1996. "Changes in Canadian Agricultural Marketing and Trade Policy: The Impacts of New Trade Rules and New Institutions," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 64(03), December.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ffaf95:16745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/farmfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.