World Malt And Malting Barley: Competition, Marketing, And Trade
Recent trends in production marketing, trade, and policies affecting world malting barley and malt sector are examined. A spatial equilibrium model of production and trade is used to assess the effects of alternative levels of supply, demand, and policy variables on composition and direction of malting barley and malt trade flows.
|Date of creation:||1996|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (701) 231-7441
Web page: http://www.ext.nodak.edu/homepages/aedept/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Johnson, D. Demcey & Wilson, William W., 1995. "Competition And Policy Conflicts In Canada-U.S. Barley Trade," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(01), July.
- Johnson, D. Demcey & Varghese, Beena, 1993. "Estimating Regional Demand for Feed Barley: A Linear-Programming Approach," Agricultural Economics Reports 23127, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Johnson, D. Demcey & Wilson, William W., 1994. "North American Barley Trade and Competition," Agricultural Economics Reports 23475, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Wilson, William W. & Johnson, D. Demcey, 1995. "North American Malting Barley Trade: Impacts of Differences in Quality and Marketing Costs," Agricultural Economics Reports 23128, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Wilson, William W. & Scherping, Daniel J. & Cobia, David W. & Johnson, D. Demcey, 1993. "Economics of Dockage Removal in Barley: Background, Cleaning Costs, Handling, and Merchandising Practices," Agricultural Economics Reports 23213, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521498715 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koo, Won W., 1982. "Economic Analysis of Domestic and Ocean Transportation for U.S. Grain Shipments," Agricultural Economics Reports 23152, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.