World Malt And Malting Barley: Competition, Marketing, And Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Koo, Won W., 1982. "Economic Analysis of Domestic and Ocean Transportation for U.S. Grain Shipments," Agricultural Economics Reports 23152, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Richard Gray & Alvin Ulrich & Andrew Schmitz, 1993. "A Continental Barley Market: Where Are the Gains?," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 41(3), pages 257-270, November.
- Johnson, D. Demcey & Wilson, William W., 1994. "North American Barley Trade and Competition," Agricultural Economics Reports 23475, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Johnson, D. Demcey & Varghese, Beena, 1993. "Estimating Regional Demand for Feed Barley: A Linear-Programming Approach," Agricultural Economics Reports 23127, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Harris, J. Michael, 1983. "Ocean Fleet Shipping Rates, Capacity, And Utilization For Grains," Staff Reports 276784, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Johnson, D. Demcey & Wilson, William W., 1995. "Competition And Policy Conflicts In Canada-U.S. Barley Trade," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(1), pages 1-18, July.
- Wilson, William W. & Johnson, D. Demcey, 1995. "North American Malting Barley Trade: Impacts of Differences in Quality and Marketing Costs," Agricultural Economics Reports 23128, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Wilson, William W. & Scherping, Daniel J. & Cobia, David W. & Johnson, D. Demcey, 1993. "Economics of Dockage Removal in Barley: Background, Cleaning Costs, Handling, and Merchandising Practices," Agricultural Economics Reports 23213, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bangsund, Dean A. & Leistritz, F. Larry, 1998. "Economic Contribution Of The Barley Industry In North Dakota, South Dakota, And Minnesota," Agricultural Economics Reports 23423, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsMarketing; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.