How appropriate are myopic optimization models to predict decision behaviour: A comparison between agent-based models and business management games
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Happe, Kathrin & Balmann, Alfons & Kellermann, Konrad & Sahrbacher, Christoph, 2008. "Does structure matter? The impact of switching the agricultural policy regime on farm structures," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 431-444, August.
- Sandri, Serena & Schade, Christian & Mußhoff, Oliver & Odening, Martin, 2010.
"Holding on for too long? An experimental study on inertia in entrepreneurs' and non-entrepreneurs' disinvestment choices,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 30-44, October.
- Sandri, Serena & Schade, Christian & Musshoff, Oliver & Odening, Martin, 2010. "Holding on for too long? An experimental study on inertia in entrepreneurs’ and non-entrepreneurs’ disinvestment choices," Structural Change in Agriculture/Strukturwandel im Agrarsektor (SiAg) Working Papers 59518, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Serena Sandri & Christian Schade & Oliver Mußhoff & Martin Odening, 2010. "Holding on for too long? An experimental study on inertia in entrepreneurs' and non-entrepreneurs' disinvestment choices," Post-Print hal-00856602, HAL.
- Balmann, Alfons & Kellermann, Konrad & Larsen, Karin & Sandri, Serena & Schade, Christian, 2010. "Coordination and allocation on land markets under increasing scale economies and heterogeneous actors - An experimental study," 114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany 61093, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kathrin Happe, 2005. "Agricultural policies and farm structures - agent-based simulation and application to EU-policy reform," Others 0504011, EconWPA.
- Musshoff, Oliver & Hirschauer, Norbert & Wassmuss, Harm, 2009. "The Role of Bounded Rationality in Farm Financing Decisions – First Empirical Evidence –," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51545, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitris Kremmydas, 2012. "Agent based modeling for agricultural policy evaluation: A review," Working Papers 2012-3, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAgent-based models; business management games; policy impact analysis; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; C63; C93; D22; Q18;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:115994. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .