EU Integration of Turkey: Implications for Turkish Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grethe, Harald, 2005.
"Turkey’s accession to the EU: what will the Common Agricultural Policy cost?,"
German Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 54(02), pages 1-10.
- Grethe, Harald, 2004. "Turkey's Accession to the EU: What Will the Common Agricultural Policy Cost?," Working Paper Series 18821, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Howitt, Richard E. & Mean, Phillippe, 1985. "Positive Quadratic Programming Models," Working Papers 225801, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George G. & Miller, Douglas, 1996. "Maximum Entropy Econometrics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1488, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Richard E. Howitt, 1995. "Positive Mathematical Programming," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(2), pages 329-342.
- Quirino Paris & Richard E. Howitt, 1998. "An Analysis of Ill-Posed Production Problems Using Maximum Entropy," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 124-138.
- Richard E. Howitt, 1995. "A Calibration Method For Agricultural Economic Production Models," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 147-159, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gökhan ÖZERTAN & Sayed H. SAGHAİAN & Hasan TEKGÜÇ, 2015.
"Dynamics of Price Transmission and Market Power in the Turkish Beef Sector,"
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans,
Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 30(349), pages 53-76.
- Gokhan Ozertan & Sayed H. Saghaian & Hasan Tekguc, 2012. "Dynamics of Price Transmission and Market Power in the Turkish Beef Sector," Working Papers 2012-02, Mardin Artuklu Univeristy, Department of Economics.
- Brosig, Stephan & Glauben, Thomas & Götz, Linde & Weitzel, Enno-Burghard & Bayaner, Ahmet, 2011.
"The Turkish wheat market: spatial price transmission and the impact of transaction costs,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 147-161.
- Stephan Brosig & Thomas Glauben & Linde Götz & Enno‐Burghard Weitzel & Ahmet Bayaner, 2011. "The Turkish wheat market: spatial price transmission and the impact of transaction costs," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(2), pages 147-161, Spring.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CWA-2008-11-25 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:44213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.