EU Integration of Turkey: Implications for Turkish Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grethe, Harald, 2005. "Turkeyâ€™s accession to the EU: what will the Common Agricultural Policy cost?," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 54(2).
- Howitt, Richard E. & Mean, Phillippe, 1985. "Positive Quadratic Programming Models," Working Papers 225801, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George G. & Miller, Douglas, 1996. "Maximum Entropy Econometrics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1488, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Quirino Paris & Richard E. Howitt, 1998. "An Analysis of Ill-Posed Production Problems Using Maximum Entropy," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 124-138.
- Richard E. Howitt, 1995. "A Calibration Method For Agricultural Economic Production Models," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 147-159.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gökhan ÖZERTAN & Sayed H. SAGHAİAN & Hasan TEKGÜÇ, 2015.
"Dynamics of Price Transmission and Market Power in the Turkish Beef Sector,"
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans,
Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 30(349), pages 53-76.
- Gokhan Ozertan & Sayed H. Saghaian & Hasan Tekguc, 2012. "Dynamics of Price Transmission and Market Power in the Turkish Beef Sector," Working Papers 2012-02, Mardin Artuklu Univeristy, Department of Economics.
- Brosig, Stephan & Glauben, Thomas & Götz, Linde & Weitzel, Enno-Burghard & Bayaner, Ahmet, 2011.
"The Turkish wheat market: spatial price transmission and the impact of transaction costs,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 147-161.
- Stephan Brosig & Thomas Glauben & Linde Götz & Enno‐Burghard Weitzel & Ahmet Bayaner, 2011. "The Turkish wheat market: spatial price transmission and the impact of transaction costs," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(2), pages 147-161, Spring.
More about this item
KeywordsTurkish Agricultural Sector Model (TAGRIS); Maximum Entropy Based Positive Mathematical Programming; Turkey’s Membership of EU; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:44213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .