CAPRI versus AGLINK-COSIMO: Two partial equilibrium models - Two baseline approaches
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Weissleder, Lucie M. & Adenauer, Marcel & Heckelei, Thomas, 2008. "Impact assessment of trade liberalisation between EU and Mercosur countries," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6667, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Heckelei, Thomas & Mittelhammer, Ronald C. & Jansson, Torbjorn, 2008. "A Bayesian Alternative To Generalized Cross Entropy Solutions For Underdetermined Econometric Models," Discussion Papers 56973, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vitezslav Pisa & Jan Bruha & Vitezslav Pisa, 2011. "Dynamics of the Commodity Prices and Quantities: An Analysis using a Dynamic Multiregional CGE Model," EcoMod2011 2889, EcoMod.
- Baer-Nawrocka, Agnieszka & Kiryluk-Dryjska, Ewa, 0. "Wpływ Likwidacji Kwot Mlecznych Na Sytuację Produkcyjną I Ekonomiczną Producentów Mleka W Unii Europejskiej (Wyniki Symulacji Modelowych)," Village and Agriculture (WieÅ› i Rolnictwo), Polish Academy of Sciences (IRWiR PAN), Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, issue 3.
More about this item
KeywordsCAPRI; AGLINK-COSIMO; Baseline process; Agricultural and Food Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:44120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.