The role of the Common Agricultural Policy in the spatial location of agricultural activities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johan Swinnen & Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs, 2008.
"Functioning of Land Markets in the EU Member States,"
Journal of Economics and Econometrics,
Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 51(2), pages 48-62.
- Johan Swinnen & Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs, 2008. "Study on the Functioning of Land Markets in the EU Member States under the Influence of Measures applied under the Common Agricultural Policy," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_04, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Mark Brady & Konrad Kellermann & Christoph Sahrbacher & Ladislav Jelinek, 2009. "Impacts of Decoupled Agricultural Support on Farm Structure, Biodiversity and Landscape Mosaic: Some EU Results," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(3), pages 563-585.
- Thomson, Kenneth J. & Psaltopoulos, Demetrios, 2007. "General Equilibrium Analysis of the Spatial Impacts of Rural Policy," 103rd Seminar, April 23-25, 2007, Barcelona, Spain 9402, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lobianco, Antonello & Esposti, Roberto, 2010. "The Regional Multi-Agent Simulator (RegMAS): an open-source spatially explicit model to assess the impact of agricultural policies," MPRA Paper 25817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lobianco, Antonello & Esposti, Roberto, 2008. "The Regional Multi-Agent Simulator (RegMAS): assessing the impact of the "Health Check" in an Italian region," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44865, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Balamou, Eudokia & Pouliaikas, Kostas & Roberts, Deborah & Psaltopoulos, Demetrios, 2008. "Modeling The Rural-Urban Effects Of Changes In Agricultural Policies: A Bi-Regional Cge Analysis Of Two Case Study Regions," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6651, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsCommon Agricultural Policy; Spatial effects; Emilia-Romagna.; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Labor and Human Capital;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-11-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2010-11-13 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa116:95242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .