Commodity Price Volatility: The Impact of Commodity Index Traders
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hailu, Getu & Weersink, Alfons, 2011. "Commodity Price Volatility: The Impact of Commodity Index Traders," Trade Policy Briefs 102305, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miffre, Joëlle & Brooks, Chris, 2013. "Do long-short speculators destabilize commodity futures markets?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 230-240.
More about this item
Keywordscommodity; index futures; trading; volatility; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Demand and Price Analysis; Marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-11-20 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2010-11-20 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:catpcp:95803. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catprca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .