Agricultural Trade Policy Modelling: Insights from a Meta-Analysis of Doha Development Agenda Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohamed Hedi Bchir & Sébastien Jean & David Laborde, 2006.
"Binding Overhang and Tariff-Cutting Formulas,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 142(2), pages 207-232, July.
- Bchir, Mohamed Hedi & Jean, Sebastien & Laborde, David, 2005. "Binding Overhang and Tariff-Cutting Formulas," Working Papers 18873, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Mohamed Hedi Bchir & Sébastien Jean & David Laborde, 2005. "Binding Overhang and Tariff-Cutting Formulas," Working Papers 2005-18, CEPII research center.
- Boys, Kathryn A. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2007. "Meta-Regression Estimates for CGE Models: A Case Study for Input Substitution Elasticities in Production Agriculture," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9683, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Arndt, Channing, 1996. "An Introduction to Systematic Sensitivity Analysis via Gaussian Quadrature," GTAP Technical Papers 305, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2006.
"Doha Merchandise Trade Reform: What Is at Stake for Developing Countries?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 20(2), pages 169-195.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2005. "Doha Merchandise Trade Reform: WhatÂ’s at Stake for Developing Countries?," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2005-16, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2006. "Doha merchandise trade reform : what's at stake for developing countries ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3848, The World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2005. "Doha Merchandise Trade Reform: What’s at Stake for Developing Countries?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5156, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Piermartini, Roberta & Teh, Robert, 2005. "Demystifying modelling methods for trade policy," WTO Discussion Papers 10, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Hertel, Thomas W., 1999. "Future Directions in Global Trade Analysis," GTAP Working Papers 298, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- T. D. Stanley, 2001. "Wheat from Chaff: Meta-analysis as Quantitative Literature Review," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 131-150, Summer.
- Markus Knell & Helmut Stix, 2005. "The Income Elasticity of Money Demand: A Meta-Analysis of Empirical Results ," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 513-533, July.
- Sebastian Hess & Stephan von Cramon-Taubadel, 2007.
"Meta-analysis of general and partial equilibrium simulations of Doha Round outcomes,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 37(s1), pages 281-286, December.
- Hess, Sebastian & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan, 2006. "Meta-Analysis of General and Partial Equilibrium Simulations of Doha Round Outcomes," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25512, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario Holzner & Florin Peci, 2012.
"Measuring the Effects of Trade Liberalization in Kosovo,"
wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers
98, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Mario Holzner & Florin Peci, 2012. "Measuring the Effects of Trade Liberalization in Kosovo," wiiw Working Papers 85, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Mario Holzner, 2013. "Impact of Croatian EU Accession on Regional Trade Patterns," wiiw Policy Notes 10, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
Keywordstrade; policy model; Doha; meta-analysis; Agricultural and Food Policy; Demand and Price Analysis; International Development; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:catpcp:43466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catprca.html .