Adapting More Cleverly To Climate Change By Using ‘Real Options’ To Address The Uncertainties
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nordhaus, William D, 1991. "To Slow or Not to Slow: The Economics of the Greenhouse Effect," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 920-937, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leo Dobes, 2012.
"Adaptation to Climate Change: Formulating Policy under Uncertainty,"
CCEP Working Papers
1201, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Dobes, Leo, 2012. "Adaptation to Climate Change: Formulating Policy under Uncertainty," Working Papers 249390, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Sanderson, Todd & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z., 2010. "Climate change and Australia’s comparative advantage in broadacre agriculture," 2010 Conference, August 26-27, 2010, Nelson, New Zealand 96493, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Dobes, Leo, 2010.
"Notes on applying ‘real options’ to climate change adaptation measures, with examples from Vietnam,"
249384, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Leo Dobes, 2010. "Notes on Applying Real Options to Climate Change Adaptation Measures, with examples from Vietnam," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 1075, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Dobes, Leo, 2010. "Notes on Applying Real Options to Climate Change Adaptation Measures, with examples from Vietnam," Research Reports 107574, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Leo Dobes, 2010. "Notes on Applying 'Real Options' to Climate Change Adaptation Measures, with Examples from Vietnam," CCEP Working Papers 0710, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Andrew Macintosh, 2013. "Coastal climate hazards and urban planning: how planning responses can lead to maladaptation," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 18(7), pages 1035-1055, October.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-03-28 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-03-28 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare09:47615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.