On the Economics of Precision Agriculture: Technical, Informational and Environmental Aspects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sankar, . Ulaganathan (ed.), 2001. "Environmental Economics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195659139.
- Hurley, Terrance M. & Malzer, Gary L. & Kilian, Bernard, 2003.
"Estimating Site-Specific Nitrogen Crop Response Functions: A Conceptual Framework And Geostatistical Model,"
2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada
21950, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Malzer, Gary L. & Hurley, Terrance M. & Kilian, Bernard, 2004. "Estimating Site-Specific Nitrogen Crop Response Functions: A Conceptual Framework And Geostatistical Model," Staff Papers 14111, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Michael D. Weiss, 1996. "Precision Farming and Spatial Economic Analysis: Research Challenges and Opportunities," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1275-1280.
- Ancev, Tihomir & Stoecker, Arthur L. & Storm, Daniel E., 2003. "Optimal Spatial Allocation Of Waste Management Practices To Reduce Phosphorus Pollution In A Watershed," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22179, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bongiovanni, Rodolfo & Lowenberg-DeBoer, James, 2001. "Precision Agriculture: Economics Of Nitrogen Management In Corn Using Site-Specific Crop Response Estimates From A Spatial Regression Model," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20650, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
Keywordseconomics; precision agriculture; environment; information; Agribusiness; Environmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare04:58362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.