Lead Lag Relationships Between Resource Prices and Corresponding Resource Company Share Prices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert L. Albert Jr. & Timothy R. Smaby & Steve B. Wyatt, 1993. "Did Black Monday Have A Permanent Effect?," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 16(2), pages 123-138, June.
- Geweke, John & Meese, Richard & Dent, Warren, 1983. "Comparing alternative tests of causality in temporal systems : Analytic results and experimental evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 161-194, February.
- Michael Price, J., 1979. "The characterization of instantaneous causality : A correction," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 253-256, June.
- Boyd, Milton S & Brorsen, B Wade, 1986. "Dynamic Price Relationships for U.S. and EC Corn Gluten Feed and," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 13(2), pages 199-215.
- Milton S. Boyd & B. Wade Brorsen, 1985. "Dynamic Relationship of Weekly Prices In the United States Beef and Pork Marketing Channels," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 33(3), pages 331-342, November.
- Leuthold, Raymond M & Garcia, Philip & Chaherli, Nabil, 1992. "Information, Pricing and Efficiency in Cash and Futures Markets: The Case of Hogs," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 0(0), pages 27-33, Supplemen.
- Philip Hans Franses & Reinoud leperen & Paul Kofman & Martin Martens & Bert Menkveld, 1997.
"Volatility Transmission And Patterns In Bund Futures,"
Journal of Financial Research,
Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 20(4), pages 459-482, December.
- Franses, Philip Hans & et al, 1997. "Volatility Transmission and Patterns in Bund Futures," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 20(4), pages 459-482, Winter.
- Pierce, David A. & Haugh, Larry D., 1977. "Causality in temporal systems : Characterization and a survey," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 265-293, May.
More about this item
Keywordsresource prices; price transmission; lead lag realtionships; and Granger Causality; Demand and Price Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare01:125959. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.