Long-Run Price Risk In U.S. Agricultural Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harvey, A C, 1976. "Estimating Regression Models with Multiplicative Heteroscedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(3), pages 461-465, May.
- Collins, Keith J. & Glauber, Joseph W., 1998. "Will Policy Changes Usher In a New Era of Increased Agricultural Market Variability?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 13(2).
- Ray, Daryll E. & Richardson, James W. & Torre Ugarte, Daniel de la & Tiller, Kelly, 1998.
"Estimating Price Variability In Agriculture: Implications For Decision Makers,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(01), July.
- Ray, Daryll E. & Richardson, James W. & De La Torre Ugarte, Daniel G. & Tiller, Kelly H., 1998. "Estimating Price Variability in Agriculture: Implications for Decision Makers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 21-33, July.
- repec:ags:joaaec:v:30:y:1998:i:1:p:21-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heifner, Richard G. & Kinoshita, Randal, 1994. "Differences Among Commodities in Real Price Variability and Drift," Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 3.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Demand and Price Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea99:21687. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.