Variety Characteristics And The Land Allocation Decisions Of Farmers In A Center Of Maize Diversity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew P. Barkley & Lori L. Porter, 1996. "The Determinants of Wheat Variety Selection in Kansas, 1974 to 1993," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(1), pages 202-211.
- Adesina, Akinwumi A. & Zinnah, Moses M., 1993. "Technology characteristics, farmers' perceptions and adoption decisions: A Tobit model application in Sierra Leone," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 9(4), pages 297-311, December.
- Adesina, Akinwumi A. & Zinnah, Moses M., 1993. "Technology characteristics, farmers' perceptions and adoption decisions: A Tobit model application in Sierra Leone," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(4), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lokonon, Boris Odilon Kounagbè, 2016. "Crop diversification, downside risk exposure, and crop production in the Niger basin of Benin," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246389, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Gomez, Jose Alfonso Aguirre & Bellon, Mauricio R. & Smale, Melinda, 1998. "A Regional Analysis of Maize Biological Diversity in Southeastern Guanajuato, Mexico," Economics Working Papers 7671, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
More about this item
KeywordsLand Economics/Use; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea98:20831. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .