The Determinants of Wheat Variety Selection in Kansas, 1974 to 1993
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dahl, Bruce L. & Wilson, William W., 1997. "Factors Affecting The Supply Of Quality Spring Wheats: Comparisons Between The United States And Canada," Agricultural Economics Reports 23218, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Keeney, Roman & Hertel, Thomas W., 2008. "Yield Response To Prices: Implications For Policy Modeling," Working papers 45969, Purdue University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Dalton, Timothy J., 2004. "A household hedonic model of rice traits: economic values from farmers in West Africa," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 31(2-3), pages 149-159, December.
- Barkley, Andrew P. & Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa, 2008. "Wheat Variety Selection: An Application of Portfolio Theory to Improve Returns," 2008 Conference, April 21-22, 2008, St. Louis, Missouri 37597, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Roman Keeney & Thomas W. Hertel, 2008. "U.S. Market Potential For Dried Distillers Grain With Solubles," Working Papers 08-13, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Smale, Melinda & Meng, Erika C.H. & Brennan, John P. & Hu, Ruifa, 1999. "Using Economics to Explain Spatial Diversity in a Wheat Crop: Examples from Australia and China," Economics Working Papers 7697, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Bellon, Mauricio R. & Adato, Michelle & Becerril, Javier & Mindek, Dubravka, 2006. "Poor farmers' perceived benefits from different types of maize germplasm: The case of creolization in lowland tropical Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 113-129, January.
- Smale, Melinda & Bellon, Mauricio R. & Gomez, Jose Alfonso Aguirre, 1999. "The Private and Public Characteristics of Maize Land Races and the Area Allocation Decisions of Farmers in a Center of Crop Diversity," Economics Working Papers 7669, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Nalley, Lawton Lanier & Barkley, Andrew & Watkins, Brad & Hignight, Jeffery, 2009.
"Enhancing Farm Profitability through Portfolio Analysis: The Case of Spatial Rice Variety Selection,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(03), pages 641-652, December.
- Nalley, Lawton Lanier & Barkley, Andrew P. & Brad, Watkins & Hignight, Jeffrey A., 2009. "Enhancing Farm Profitability through Portfolio Analysis: The Case of Spatial Rice Variety Selection," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 45648, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Angelo Zago, 2005. "Tecnhnology estimation for quality pricing in supply-chain relationships," Working Papers 27/2005, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Mintewab Bezabih & Mare Sarr, 2012.
"Risk Preferences and Environmental Uncertainty: Implications for Crop Diversification Decisions in Ethiopia,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 53(4), pages 483-505, December.
- Mare Sarr and Mintewab Bezabih, 2013. "Risk Preferences and Environmental Uncertainty: Implications for Crop Diversification Decisions in Ethiopia," Working Papers 322, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Smale, M. & Meng, E. & Brennan, J. P. & Hu, Ruifa, 2003. "Determinants of spatial diversity in modern wheat: examples from Australia and China," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 13-26, January.
- Smale, Melinda & Meng, Erika C.H. & Brennan, John P. & Hu, Ruifa, 2000. "Using Ecological Indices and Economics to Explain Diversity in a Wheat Crop: Examples from Australia and China," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123732, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Smale, Melinda & Bellon, Mauricio R. & Aguirre, Alfonso, 1998. "Variety Characteristics And The Land Allocation Decisions Of Farmers In A Center Of Maize Diversity," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20831, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- E. Meng, M. Smale & Brennan, John P. & Hu, Ruifa, 2003. "Determinants of spatial diversity in modern wheat: examples from Australia and China," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 28(1), January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:78:y:1996:i:1:p:202-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.