A Comparative Analysis of Canadian Consumers’ WTP for Novel Food Technologies (Case of Juice Produced by Nanotechnology & Pork Chops Using Genomic Information)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wuyang Hu & Michele Veeman & Wiktor Adamowicz & Ge Gao, 2006. "Consumers' Food Choices with Voluntary Access to Genetic Modification Information," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 54(4), pages 585-604, December.
- Baker, Gregory A. & Mazzocco, Michael A., 2002. "Consumer Response To Gmo Foods: Branding Versus Government Certification," WCC-72 Annual Meeting, June 23-25, 2002, Las Vegas, Nevada 16614, WERA-72 (formerly WCC-72): Western Education\Extension and Research Activities Committee on Agribusiness.
- Onyango, Benjamin M. & Govindasamy, Ramu & Hallman, William K., 2006. "U.S. Public Awareness and Knowledge of and Interest in Biotechnology: A Principal Component Factor Analysis," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 37(01), March.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-06-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2013-06-24 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:150461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.