How does Population Density affect Agricultural Productivity? Evidence from Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- D. Gale Johnson, 2000. "Population, Food, and Knowledge," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Pender, John L., 1998.
"Population growth, agricultural intensification, induced innovation and natural resource sustainability: An application of neoclassical growth theory,"
Blackwell, vol. 19(1-2), pages 99-112, September.
- Pender, John L., 1998. "Population growth, agricultural intensification, induced innovation and natural resource sustainability: An application of neoclassical growth theory," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 19(1-2), September.
- Pender, John L. & Benin, Samuel, 2001. "Impacts Of Land Resdistribution On Land Management And Productivity In The Ethiopian Highlands," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20701, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Muyanga, Milu, 2012. "Land Constraints in Kenya’s Densely Populated Rural Areas: Implications for Food Policy and Institutional Reform," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 134723, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity/Rural/Urban Development; International Development; Land Economics/Use; Productivity Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-06-25 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2012-06-25 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea12:124996. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .