The Ss-Aaea Quizbowl: Success In And Out Of The Classroom A Three Year Study
A three year study of the Quizbowl participants and advisers reveals perceptions on how beneficial preparation for and participation in the SS-AAEA Quizbowl are in successfully completing related course work in eight areas of economics at their universities and how funding impacts performance. Additionally responses indicate overall satisfaction with Quizbowl event.
|Date of creation:||2004|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hans Gremmen & Jan Potters, 1997.
"Assessing the Efficacy of Gaming in Economic Education,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 291-303, December.
- Gremmen, H.J.F.M. & Potters, J.J.M., 1997. "Assessing the efficacy of gaming in economics education," Other publications TiSEM 24235ea7-f57e-4408-ab48-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gremmen, H.J.F.M. & Potters, J.J.M., 1996. "Assessing the Efficacy of Gaming in Economics Education," Discussion Paper 1996-05, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Greg Delemeester & Jurgen Brauer, 2000. "Games Economists Play: Noncomputerized Classroom Games," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(4), pages 406-406, December.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:199605 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea04:20119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.