Games Economists Play: Noncomputerized Classroom Games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Popp, Jennie S. Hughes & Rodriguez, German, 2006. "Quizbowl: Success In and Out of the Classroom, a Five Year Study," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35395, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Popp, Jennie S. Hughes, 2004. "The Ss-Aaea Quizbowl: Success In And Out Of The Classroom A Three Year Study," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20119, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Joab N. Corey & James D. Gwartney & Gail M. Hoyt, 2011. "Economics Teaching Workshops: Past, Present, and Future," Chapters, in: Gail M. Hoyt & KimMarie McGoldrick (ed.), International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 76, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rojas Christian, 2011. "Market Power and the Lerner Index: A Classroom Experiment," Journal of Industrial Organization Education, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Matthew C. Rousu & Jay R. Corrigan & David Harris & Jill K. Hayter & Scott Houser & Becky A. Lafrancois & Olugbenga Onafowora & Gregory Colson & Adam Hoffer, 2015. "Do Monetary Incentives Matter in Classroom Experiments? Effects on Course Performance," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(4), pages 341-349, October.
- Tisha Emerson & Denise Hazlett, 2011. "Classroom Experiments," Chapters, in: Gail M. Hoyt & KimMarie McGoldrick (ed.), International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 7, Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:31:y:2000:i:4:p:406-406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.