Exploring the Concept of Sustainable Development Through Role-Playing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pamela E. Lowry, 1999. "Model GATT: A Role-Playing Simulation Course," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 119-126, January.
- Dave Alden, 1999. "Experience with Scripted Role Play in Environmental Economics," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 127-132, January.
- Tom Oberhofer, 1999. "Role Playing in the History of Economic Thought," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 112-118, January.
- Hans Gremmen & Jan Potters, 1997.
"Assessing the Efficacy of Gaming in Economic Education,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 291-303, December.
- Gremmen, H.J.F.M. & Potters, J.J.M., 1996. "Assessing the Efficacy of Gaming in Economics Education," Discussion Paper 1996-05, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gremmen, H.J.F.M. & Potters, J.J.M., 1997. "Assessing the efficacy of gaming in economics education," Other publications TiSEM 24235ea7-f57e-4408-ab48-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Odile Blanchard & Arnaud Buchs, 2014. "Teaching Sustainable Development Issues: An Assessment of the Learning Effectiveness of Gaming," Working Papers halshs-00946227, HAL.
- Graf, Erika, 2015. "Raising sustainability awareness and understanding in higher education," Working Paper Series: Business and Law 08, Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences, Faculty of Business and Law.
- Odile Blanchard & Arnaud Buchs, 2015. "Clarifying Sustainable Development Concepts Through Role playing," Post-Print hal-01103915, HAL.
- Correa, Manuel & García-Quero, Fernando & Ortega-Ortega, Marta, 2016. "A role-play to explain cartel behavior: Discussing the oligopolistic market," International Review of Economics Education, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 8-15.
More about this item
Keywordsrole-play; sustainable development; education;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00630990. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.