Exploring the Concept of Sustainable Development Through Role-Playing
The concept of sustainable development is used in everyday life by the general public, alongside researchers, institutions, and private companies. Nevertheless, its definition is far from being unequivocal. Clarifying the outline of the concept seems necessary. We have created a role-play for this purpose. Our article aims at depicting its main features and sequencing.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis (Routledge), 2011, 42 (4), pp.388-394. <10.1080/00220485.2011.606089>|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://halshs.archives-ouvertes.fr/halshs-00630990|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dave Alden, 1999. "Experience with Scripted Role Play in Environmental Economics," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 127-132, January.
- Gremmen, H.J.F.M. & Potters, J.J.M., 1996.
"Assessing the Efficacy of Gaming in Economics Education,"
1996-05, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hans Gremmen & Jan Potters, 1997. "Assessing the Efficacy of Gaming in Economic Education," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 291-303, December.
- Gremmen, H.J.F.M. & Potters, J.J.M., 1997. "Assessing the efficacy of gaming in economics education," Other publications TiSEM 24235ea7-f57e-4408-ab48-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Tom Oberhofer, 1999. "Role Playing in the History of Economic Thought," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 112-118, January.
- Pamela E. Lowry, 1999. "Model GATT: A Role-Playing Simulation Course," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 119-126, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00630990. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.