Semiparametric Bayesian Analysis Of Simultaneous Systems With An Application To Japanese Meat Demand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heckelei, Thomas & Mittelhammer, Ronald C., 2002. "Simultaneous Equations Bayesian Bootstrap," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19873, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Heckelei, Thomas & Mittelhammer, Ron C., 2003. "Bayesian bootstrap multivariate regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 241-264, February.
- Dermot J. Hayes & Thomas I. Wahl & Gary W. Williams, 1990.
"Testing Restrictions on a Model of Japanese Meat Demand,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(3), pages 556-566.
- Hayes, Dermot J. & Wahl, Thomas I. & Williams, Gary W., 1990. "Testing Restrictions on a Model of Japanese Meat Demand," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10940, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chalfant, James A, 1987. "A Globally Flexible, Almost Ideal Demand System," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(2), pages 233-242, April.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea03:22210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .