Axiomatizing Political Philosophy of Distributive Justice: Equivalence of No-envy and Egalitarian-equivalence with Welfare-egalitarianism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gines, M. & Marhuenda, F., 2000. "Welfarism in Economic Domains," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 191-204, August.
- Tadenuma, Koichi & Thomson, William, 1993. "The fair allocation of an indivisible good when monetary compensations are possible," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 117-132, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duygu Yengin, 2013.
"Identical Preferences Lower Bound for Allocation of Heterogenous Tasks and NIMBY Problems,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 15(4), pages 580-601, August.
- Duygu Yengin, 2011. "Identical Preferences Lower Bound for Allocation of Heterogeneous Tasks and NIMBY Problems," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-27, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Youngsub Chun & Manipushpak Mitra & Suresh Mutuswami, 2014.
"Egalitarian equivalence and strategyproofness in the queueing problem,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 56(2), pages 425-442, June.
- Youngsub Chun & Manipushpak Mitra & Suresh Mutuswami, 2013. "Egalitarian Equivalence And Strategyproofness In The Queueing Problem," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/16, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Duygu Yengin & Youngsub Chun, 2015. "Welfare Lower Bounds and Strategyproofness in the Queueing Problem," School of Economics Working Papers 2015-11, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Yengin, Duygu, 2013.
"Population monotonic and strategy-proof mechanisms respecting welfare lower bounds,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 389-397.
- Duygu Yengin, 2012. "Population Monotonic and Strategy-Proof Mechanisms Respecting Welfare Lower Bounds," School of Economics Working Papers 2012-05, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Duygu Yengin, 2017.
"No-envy and egalitarian-equivalence under multi-object-demand for heterogeneous objects,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 48(1), pages 81-108, January.
- Duygu Yengin, 2015. "No-Envy and Egalitarian-Equivalence under Multi-Object-Demand for Heterogeneous Objects," School of Economics Working Papers 2015-10, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Duygu Yengin, 2011. "Population Monotonic and Strategy-Proof Mechanisms Respecting Welfare Lower Bounds," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-34, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsegalitarianism; egalitarian-equivalence; no-envy; distributive justice; equality of opportunity; resource egalitarianism; private ownership of the self and public ownership of external world; NIMBY problems; allocation of indivisible goods and money; discrete public goods; strategy-proofness.;
- C79 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Other
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adl:wpaper:2011-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eran Binenbaum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decadau.html .