Public Ownership of the External World and Private Ownership of Self
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel Ginés Vilar & Francisco Marhuenda Hurtado, 1998. "Welfarism in specific economic domain," Working Papers. Serie AD 1998-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Efthymios Athanasiou, 2012. "Endogenous productivity and equality of opportunity," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 39(1), pages 59-89, June.
- Gines, M. & Marhuenda, F., 2000. "Welfarism in Economic Domains," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 191-204, August.
- JU, Biung-Ghi & MORENO-TERNERO, Juan, 2014.
"Fair allocation of disputed properties,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2014024, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Biung-Ghi Ju & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2016. "Fair Allocation of Disputed Properties," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2016-10, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Biung-Ghi Ju & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2015. "Fair Allocation of Disputed Properties," Working Papers 15.13, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Yoshihara, Naoki, 2003.
"Characterizations of bargaining solutions in production economies with unequal skills,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 256-285, February.
- Naoki Yoshihara, 2000. "Characterizations of Bargaining Solutions in Production Economies with Unequal Skills," Discussion Paper Series a396, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Biung-Ghi Ju & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2016.
"Entitlement theory of justice and end-state fairness in the allocation of goods,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2016-14, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Biung-Ghi Ju & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2017. "Entitlement theory of justice and end-state fairness in the allocation of goods," Working Papers 17.11, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2004. "The liberal egalitarian paradox," Memorandum 14/2004, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Thomson, William, 2011. "Chapter Twenty-One - Fair Allocation Rules," Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare,in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 393-506 Elsevier.
- Thomson, William, 1997. "The Replacement Principle in Economies with Single-Peaked Preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 145-168, September.
- Arguedas, Carmen & Kranich, Laurence, 2006. "The linear cost equivalent rule: A solution procedure for heterogeneous joint production problems," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 70-80, January.
- Rebecca P. Judge, 2002. "Restoring the Commons: Toward a New Interpretation of Locke’s Theory of Property," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(3), pages 331-338.
- Corchon, Luis C. & Puy, M. Socorro, 1998. "Individual rationality and voting in cooperative production," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 83-90, April.
- Shin, Sungwhee & Suh, Sang-Chul, 1997. "Double Implementation by a Simple Game Form in the Commons Problem," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 205-213, November.
- Yengin Duygu, 2012.
"Characterizing Welfare-egalitarian Mechanisms with Solidarity When Valuations are Private Information,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-35, April.
- Duygu Yengin, 2011. "Characterizing Welfare-egalitarian Mechanisms with Solidarity When Valuations are Private Information," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-20, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Karen Ehlers & M. Shubik & R. Gardner & G. Tichy & N. Long & F. Scherer & M. Burda & Gerlinde Sinn, 1993. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 58(2), pages 203-223, June.
- repec:spr:sochwe:v:49:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00355-017-1088-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:97:y:1989:i:2:p:347-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .