The linear cost equivalent rule: A solution procedure for heterogeneous joint production problems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hervé Moulin, 1990. "Joint Ownership of a Convex Technology: Comparison of Three Solutions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 439-452.
- François Maniquet, 2002.
"A study of proportionality and robustness in economies with a commonly owned technology,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 7(1), pages 1-15.
- MANIQUET, François, "undated". "A study of proportionality and robustness in economies with a commonly owned technology," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1661, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fleurbaey, Marc & Maniquet, Francois, 1996. "Cooperative Production: A Comparison of Welfare Bounds," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 200-208, December.
- Roemer John E. & Silvestre Joaquim, 1993. "The Proportional Solution for Economies with Both Private and Public Ownership," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 426-444, April.
- Moulin, Herve & Roemer, John, 1989. "Public Ownership of the External World and Private Ownership of Self," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(2), pages 347-367, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:51:y:2006:i:1:p:70-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.