A mechanism implementing the proportional solution
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 1 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10058|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hervé Moulin, 1990. "Joint Ownership of a Convex Technology: Comparison of Three Solutions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 439-452.
- Yamato, Takehiko, 1992. "On nash implementation of social choice correspondences," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 484-492, July.
- Yamato Takehiko, 1993. "Double Implementation in Nash and Undominated Nash Equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 311-323, April.
- Luis Corchón & Simon Wilkie, 1990. "Doubly implementing the ratio correspondence with a "natural" mechanism," Working Papers. Serie AD 1990-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Palfrey, Thomas R & Srivastava, Sanjay, 1991.
"Nash Implementation Using Undominated Strategies,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 479-501, March.
- Palfrey, Thomas R. & Srivastava, Sanjay., 1986. "Nash Implementation Using Undominated Strategies," Working Papers 649, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Bhaskar Dutta & Arunava Sen, 1991. "A Necessary and Sufficient Condition for Two-Person Nash Implementation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(1), pages 121-128.
- Saijo, Tatsuyoshi, 1988. "Strategy Space Reduction in Maskin's Theorem: Sufficient Conditions for Nash Implementation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(3), pages 693-700, May.
- Roemer, J.E., 1988. "On Public Ownership," Papers 317, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Moore, John & Repullo, Rafael, 1990. "Nash Implementation: A Full Characterization," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(5), pages 1083-1099, September.
- Tadenuma Koichi & Thomson William, 1995. "Games of Fair Division," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 191-204, May.
- Roemer John E. & Silvestre Joaquim, 1993. "The Proportional Solution for Economies with Both Private and Public Ownership," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 426-444, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:reecde:v:1:y:1994:i:1:p:301-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.