On Public Ownership
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yukihiro Nishimura, 2008. "A Lindahl Solution to International Emissions Trading," Working Papers 1177, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Hervé Moulin & Alison Watts, 1996. "Two versions of the tragedy of the commons," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 2(1), pages 399-421, December.
- Sang-Chul Suh, 1994. "A mechanism implementing the proportional solution," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 1(1), pages 301-317, December.
- Joaquin Silvestre, 1994. "Economic analysis of public ownership," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(1), pages 19-66, January.
More about this item
Keywordspublic ownership ; resource allocation ; games;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:caldav:317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .